Saturday, March 30, 2013

#boutofbooks Chat TODAY!


Today. 1pm CST. Be there.

This chat will function just like other #boutofbooks chats. It will last one hour. I (@BookBender) will host the chat. You do NOT have to follow me. If I get stuck in Twitter jail, I'll take over the @boutofbooks handle.

The questions are below. We will use the Q1/A1 system. I ask the question using Q1, Q2, and so on. You respond using A1, A2. EASY!

Need the best way to follow along? Join the #boutofbooks TweetChat room.

Q1. Introduce yourself! Tell us who you are and where you’re from.
Q2. Describe yourself in six words.
Q3. Complete the sentence: “I am proud of my blog (or Twitter account) because....”
Q4. Recommend a book that surprised you (in a good way) recently. Give us the author and genre.
Q5. Do you have reading or blogging goals? What are they?
Q6. What are you hoping to accomplish during the next #boutofbooks?
Q7. Let’s talk challenges. What challenge would you like to see in #boutofbooks 7.0?
Q8. Look into your crystal ball and make a prediction: How many participants will #boutofbooks 7.0 have?

No comments:

Post a Comment