Monday, May 20, 2013

Bout of Books 7.0 Wrap Up

Congratulations!
You have survived Bout of Books 7.0

Thank you for participating.
You've made 7.0 the BIGGEST Bout of Books yet.


In this post, we invite you to link up to your overall progress for Bout of Books. You don't have to create a wrap-up post--it can be your goals post with day 7's progress.

Whatever works for you, works for us.

Here are important informational nuggets you probably want to know:

Bout of Books 8.0 will be from August 19th to 25th.

The Grand Prize winner will be announced TOMORROW.

Challenge hosts are responsible for announcing their own winners.

We'll have a #boutofbooks chat between now and August. Watch this space for details.

Following this blog is the BEST way to stay up to date on EVERYTHING.

Since we can't reach out to everyone personally to remind them about upcoming events (though wouldn't that be awesome?), we do our best to keep this blog updated with the most current information. That means you're responsible for following us if you want to receive the latest news.

On Wednesday, we'll talk about the new sign-up process: why we did it, problems we encountered, and what you can expect to see in future read-a-thons.

The linky will remain open for as long as it says it's open. (Until May 31st.)



15 comments:

  1. Thanks for throwing another great Bout of Books! I had so much fun and read a ton. And the twitter chats were epic! You guys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for putting this together. I had an awesome time and cannot wait for the next one.

    Lisa @ Just Another Rabid Reader

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you everyone!

    I didn't do well this time but am already looking forward to 8.0!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I failed miserably both at reading and being social this time around, but I read more than I probably would have without Bout of Books, so that's something, too. So thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was great! I made a dent in my TBR pile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray! Thanks for putting all this together!! I had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you a lot! i didn't do as much as i hoped but i'm glad i participated

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you all for all that you do. Love BOB! Can't wait to participate for a sixth time in August :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much, it was my first time doing BOB and I had a great time. I'll be back for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again ladies, best hostesses ever! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much! I had a great time during my first Bout of Books! I can't wait until the next one in August. I'll definitely be doing BoB again! You guys are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It was a fantastic time -- thank you so much for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for hosting! I had a great time reading a ton this week and meeting lots of new book bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for hosting! Wish I could have done better. Looking forward to the next one. =O)

    ReplyDelete