Monday, August 24, 2015

Bout of Books 14 Wrap-Up

Congratulations!
You have survived Bout of Books 14!


In this post, we invite you to link up to your overall progress for Bout of Books. You don't have to create a wrap-up post--it can be an update post with day 7's progress.

Whatever works for you, works for us.

Here are important informational nuggets you probably want to know:

Bout of Books 15 will be from January 4th to January 10th.

The Grand Prize winner will be announced TOMORROW.

Challenge hosts are responsible for announcing their own winners.

Following this blog is the BEST way to stay up to date on EVERYTHING.

Since we can't reach out to everyone personally to remind them about upcoming events (though wouldn't that be awesome?), we do our best to keep this blog updated with the most current information. That means you're responsible for following us if you want to receive the latest news.

Thank you for making this event fabulous!







6 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting Bout of Books 14.0!! I enjoyed reading books this week, although I didn't end up doing as much reading as I hoped I would during the past week... Life happens, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my day 7, I'll officially link up my complete wrap-up leter today.
    http://bookaddictedgirl.blogspot.be/2015/08/bout-of-books-read-thon-14-day-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a week. Between being incredibly busy and having bout of books running it has flown by. Thanks so much and see you in January

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sooo much for hosting BoB 14.0 !! This was my first ever read-a-thon and gosh did I enjoy it! ^-^
    I'm super behind with my reading challenge for this year and this helped me make some suitable progress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had a lot of fun! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing review. This is the most enjoyed book ever. Each resume is an exceptional advertising correspondence. It ought to be suitable to your circumstance and do precisely what you need it to do. You can achieve your dream through professional resume writing service.

    ReplyDelete