Sunday, May 20, 2018

Bout of Books 22 Day 7

The end is in sight.
Keep reading!

Here is the schedule of events for today:

TZC = Time Zone Conversion

10:30am CT (TZC) Morning Announcements with @boutofbooks
7:30pm CT (TZC) Evening Announcements with @boutofbooks

Challenges

Stretch Goal

It's the last day of the readathon, so today's challenge is to take a look at the goals you set for the week (if you have them) and decide a) how you can stretch yourself to complete them or b) how you can revise them so you can meet them. Because yes, you can revise your goals! If you didn't set goals for the week, set a small one for yourself today!

Updates

The way these updates work is that you post whatever you want your fellow readathoners to see TODAY. Whether that's your progress for the previous day, your contribution to today's challenge, an incredibly witty tweet about the book you're reading, or a hygge reading picture you posted on Instagram, link it here. The linky will be open for 24 hours. There will be another linky tomorrow for you to recap the entire readathon. Please include a DIRECT LINK to your update so we don't have to go clicking around to find it.


If you have questions, please tweet us @boutofbooks or email us (boutofbooks at gmail dot com).

3 comments:

  1. I've posted a slightly revised goal - I added a book to my list of 4. This one's a short novella that I can finish quickly before the closing bell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I set the goal to finish one book and start another, which I achieved last night.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always set my Bout of Books goals way high. I'm a super slow reader, full time wife, mom, babysitter, and blogger. All of those things combined do not make for a lot of books being read. There's really no way that I could meet my goals for this readathon, but I'm still reading as much as I can! I finished Questionable Content Vol. 2 and I'm working towards finishing Darker. I may not have read much, but I'm still optimistic!

    ReplyDelete