Monday, May 21, 2018

Bout of Books 22 Wrap Up

Congratulations!
You have survived Bout of Books 22!


In this post, we invite you to link up to your overall progress for Bout of Books. You don't have to create a wrap-up post--it can be an update post with day 7's progress.

Whatever works for you, works for us.

Here are important informational nuggets you probably want to know:

Bout of Books 23 will be from August 20th to August 26th.

The Grand Prize winner will be announced TOMORROW.

Following this blog is the BEST way to stay up to date on EVERYTHING.

Since we can't reach out to everyone personally to remind them about upcoming events (though wouldn't that be awesome?), we do our best to keep this blog updated with the most current information. That means you're responsible for following us if you want to receive the latest news.

Thank you for making this event fabulous!

4 comments:

  1. This was SO cool! My first read-a-thon, or any reading event online. The Twitter Chats were a blast, too. Can't wait for the August one. Thanks for hosting, I'm sure it was a lot of work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe I managed to read so much. Never thought I'd complete my entire pile of books... I'm so pleased with this. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This week has flown by! I managed 1,898 pages!! Had I realized I was so close to 2,000 I would have not watched those 2 episodes of SNL yesterday! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sad it's over. :( Already marked the next Bout of Books on my calendar!!

    ReplyDelete