Monday, August 29, 2016

Bout of Books 17 Wrap Up

Congratulations!
You have survived Bout of Books 17!


In this post, we invite you to link up to your overall progress for Bout of Books. You don't have to create a wrap-up post--it can be an update post with day 7's progress.

Whatever works for you, works for us.

Here are important informational nuggets you probably want to know:

Bout of Books 18 will be from January 2nd to January 8th.

The Grand Prize winner will be announced TOMORROW.

Following this blog is the BEST way to stay up to date on EVERYTHING.

Since we can't reach out to everyone personally to remind them about upcoming events (though wouldn't that be awesome?), we do our best to keep this blog updated with the most current information. That means you're responsible for following us if you want to receive the latest news.

Thank you for making this event fabulous!







2 comments:

  1. I've still got an hour of reading time but I've got over 1,000 pages read and two reviews posted this time. I'm calling it quits! Still, shaking my head about how many pages I would have had if I hadn't read so much of the on-line serial!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read 1,602 pages over roughly 30.5 hours. While I'm not thrilled with the number of hours I was able to read, I am ecstatic that those 1,602 pages were the entirety - from start to finish - of four books. It usually takes me two days to read one book, so finishing four. . .in under eight days? That's a great feeling. :-)

    http://reader44ever.tumblr.com/post/149641923787/boutofbooks-17-day-seven-and-wrapping-up-i

    ReplyDelete