Sunday, August 24, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Day 7

The end is in sight.
Keep reading!

Here is the schedule of events for today:

TZC = Time Zone Conversion

10:30am CDT (TZC) Morning Announcements with @boutofbooks
7:30pm CDT (TZC) Evening Announcements with @boutofbooks


Challenges

Updates

The way these updates work is that you post your progress for the previous day (today's link should be to your progress for the sixth day of the read-a-thon). Please include a DIRECT LINK to your update post.









PS. Want a better site than Goodreads? Back LitRate, an online community for book lovers, from Ashley @ Nose Graze http://kck.st/1uNyVko

1 comment:

  1. Hi boutofbooks!
    I just want to tell you HOW MUCH FUN I've had this past week doing this Read-A-Thon and the Challenges once I got into them!!!! I cannot WAIT to do it again!!! Thank you SO MUCH for sponsoring this!!!
    You know, I don't know HOW I missed these in the past, but I did. It was by some fluke I ended up on Twitter one day and I saw a message about a Read-A-Thon! I clicked on it and was HERE! I signed up IMMEDIATELY!
    I've had MORE fun than I've had in AGES with reading!
    I wanted to take this time to tell you . . . THANK YOU!!!!!! You've made my WEEK!!! And, my month, and I can't WAIT to do the next one!!
    Thanks for ALL the work you've put into doing this, too!
    You're the BEST!
    Laurie Carlson
    laurieisreading at gmail dot com
    lauriehere.com

    ReplyDelete