Monday, August 11, 2014

Bout of Books 11 Goals

Welcome to Bout of Books 11!

Please note:

THIS IS NOT THE SIGN UP POST.


This is for your goals.

SHARE YOUR GOALS HERE!

In this post, you can link to wherever you have your goals posted. To be considered for a prize in any of our challenges, you must have a post about your goals and be actively tracking your progress.

Here is more information you should know:
  • This linky will also be available during the first day of the read-a-thon, so if you don't have your goals set yet there is no rush.
  • If you're not sure what information to include, check out our template on the help page
  • Please make sure this is a DIRECT link to your goal post.

If you have questions about your goals or how to track progress, visit our FAQ page. If you can't find the answers on the Help page, tweet us!


Bout of Books 11 is coming!





6 comments:

  1. my sign-up post also have my goals on it. can I still link it here?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. See our FAQ here: http://boutofbooks.blogspot.com/p/faq.html#Progress

      Delete
  2. This is gonna be my first read-a-thon and I'm super excited :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I missed the last one but joining in this time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there!
    My sign-up post and my goals are in the 'same' post. I thought we had to write our goals IN our sign-up post! Oh, well! They are done and I have my books set and ready to go! I've NEVER been THIS organized! LOL!
    Thanks!
    Laurie
    http://www.lauriehere.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laurie, I thought the same thing you did!!! I also thought we had to write our goals IN our sign-up post!

      Delete