Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Bout of Books 22 Day 3

Here is the schedule of events for today:

TZC = Time Zone Conversion

10:30am CT (TZC) Morning Announcements with @boutofbooks
7:30pm CT (TZC) Evening Announcements with @boutofbooks

Challenges

Show Me Your Precious

Everyone has a book that they love; now is your time to bring out your precious and shine. Share your favorite book (in whatever format you choose)! You know the one that has that beautifully illustrated map, or gorgeous writing, or whatever it is that draws you to it. Share with the world what makes that book your precious!

Thanks to Minx (@thegenreminx) for today's challenge.

Updates

The way these updates work is that you post whatever you want your fellow readathoners to see TODAY. Whether that's your progress for the previous day, your contribution to today's challenge, an incredibly witty tweet about the book you're reading, or a hygge reading picture you posted on Instagram, link it here. The linky will be open for 24 hours. There will be another linky tomorrow. Please include a DIRECT LINK to your update so we don't have to go clicking around to find it. 

If you have questions, please tweet us @boutofbooks or email us (boutofbooks at gmail dot com).

5 comments:

  1. Hmmm, well, my favorite books are Tanith Lee's Silver Metal Lover and Lewis' The Chronicles of Narnia but my most gorgeous book is a blue leather Arabian/Moroccan tile design binding with gold trimmed pages of The Arabian Nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My go-to favorite book is Melusine by Lynne Reid Banks (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/219804.Melusine) because no one has read it but it's so good. Despite being a middle grade/ya book, it's very dark and doesn't attempt to explain or tie everything together neatly. I love this book so much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always been a huge Anne Rice fan and for years, it's literally been on my bucket list to get a book signed by her. And I finally did! I managed to get a personalized, signed copy of Ramses The Damned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to talks about a favorite series I would like to have in hardcover for my shelves because they are so pretty and I have only read in ebook form. That would be the Veronica Speedwell series by Deanna Raybourn.

    ReplyDelete